Мы очень рады, что вы решили попробовать Zeustrak во всей его мощи. Мы будем рады еще больше, если сможем помочь вам достигнуть ваших целей.
Мы всегда готовы оказать вам помощь по первычной настройке и шаг за шагом проведем вас по всей системе.
Мы действительно очень хотим увидеть как вы запускаете свою первую кампанию!
Запросите пробный период, после чего мы свяжемся с вами и в течении 15 минут объясним принципы работы с Zeustrak и вы начнете лить трафик уже сегодня!
BEFORE USING THE SOFTWARE AND/OR REGISTERING ON THE SITE, YOU MUST READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY AND BY USING THE SITE AND/OR THE SOFTWARE AND/OR BY REGISTERING ON THE SITE YOU AGREE TO ACCEPT THEM. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT USE THE SITE AND/OR THE SOFTWARE.
Date of last revision: December 14, 2018
These are terms and conditions of use of https://zeustrak.com website and all subdomains of https://zeustrak.com ("Site") and the Software offered through it. Please read these terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") carefully, because they set forth the important terms that you will need to know about the Site and the Software. These Terms and Conditions are binding and must be followed by each individual using the Site irrespective of whether the person is registered as a User (as defined below in Definitions) or is using the site as a Visitor (as defined below in Definitions) without registration.
These Terms and Conditions may be changed or modified in whole or in portions at any time without further notice. Changes to these Terms and Conditions will be posted on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to abide by these or any future Terms and Conditions, do not use or access (or continue to use or access) the Site and/or the Software. Any amendment to the Terms and Conditions published on the Site will be immediately applicable to Users and Visitors.
The following terms shall have the following meanings in these Terms and Conditions:
Provider: Zeustrak B.V. ("Owner"): Zeustrak B.V., Keizersgracht 676, 1017ET, Amsterdam, Netherlands, who is granted right by the Owner to provide the Users access to the Software via the Site and collect fees from Users.
End-User agreement: Agreement with User made by Owner or Provider (or other Owner's licensee) which grants User a right to access and use Software through Site.
Owner: the sole owner of intellectual property rights and other rights to the Software and the Site — Zeustrak B.V., a company incorporated and existent in Netherlands with address: Keizersgracht 676, 1017ET, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Pricelist: A document that lists the prices for the use of Software as provided on the Site.
Data Processing Agreement: Data Processing Agreement reflect the parties' agreement on the terms governing the processing and security of Customer Personal Data in connection with the Data Protection Legislation.
Site: The website located at the address https://zeustrak.com and the sofware located at subdomains of website.
Software: Performance marketing software (including any and all upgrades, additions, enhancements, modifications, customization) obtained and/or developed, in whole or in part, by the Owner, which is accessible by the Users via the Site.
Terms and Conditions: The present Terms and Conditions with their appendices and all further and subsequent supplements and amendments.
User or Customer: Any person/business who, after having registered for the Site and after conclusion of End-User agreement and Data Processing Agreement, is entitled to use Software through the Site.
User's Account or Account: The account resulting from a User's registration on the Site, containing personal/corporate data including data with regard to the use Software via the Site.
Visitor: Any person/business who is not registered, but may visit the Site, subject to the Terms and Conditions, to the extent that registration is not required for such use.
The performance marketing software solution used for data retrieval, analyses, sorting, warehousing, processing and presentation as available to Users through the Site.
You need to register on the Site and to provide only accurate, complete, and up-to-date information. Each time to access and use the Software via the Site you shall be required to login by using your so called "team name", email and password as provided with your registration. You need to obtain end-user license and to conclude End-User agreement and Data Processing Agreement to use the Software with Owner or Provider (or other Owner's licensee). You shall be charged for the access to the Software as detailed in the Pricelist. You agree to pay the applicable license fees and taxes to Owner or Provider (or other Owner's licensee).
You shall be allowed to (i) upload data to the Software; (ii) use Software to retrieve, arrange, analyze and store the data, (iii) download data from the Software, as provided in the End-User agreement. With respect to the use of the Site/the Software, you are prohibited and you agree not to engage in (i) offenses against any individual and his privacy and (ii) the uploading of indecent materials or the use of the Site/the Software in any matter that is inconsistent with applicable laws or such as to injure Provider's and/or Owners business reputation. You agree that Provider and/or Owner are not responsible or liable for any data (including content and links) uploaded by you on the Site/the Software. Owner is entitled to remove from the Site any information. You use the Site and the Software at your own risk.
Two-level support is provided: Licensee level support: Provider or its authorized representative shall provide to Users support limited to advice and consultations on the use of the Site and/or Software. Such support shall be delivered 24/7 in English and / or other languages support team can communicate in via support request form on the Site. Owner level support: Any technical support, which requires access, modification or update of Software and/or access Users data processed by Software, shall be escalated by Provider to the Owner, and shall be provided by the Owner or its authorized representative.
Provider is entitled to collect license fees from Users for the granted right (sub-license) to access and use of Software via the Site, according to the prices indicated in the Pricelist, available at https://zeustrak.com/pricing . You acknowledge and agree that Owner is entitled, at its sole discretion, to change the Pricelist at any time. Such changes shall be posted by the Owner on the Site. Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in USD. All payment conditions as well invoice issuing terms are indicated in the End-User agreement.
Your current plan can be changed with notification from Site. You will be notified 1 month before the fact. The Owner reserves the right to change plans and pricing with notification.
All Users and Visitors acknowledge and agree that Owner is not required to verify (though it has the right to do so), and therefore cannot be held responsible for any Users' actions or inactions related to the Site or the Software and/or their compliance with applicable law. Every User is responsible and must comply with all applicable laws related to his/her use of the Site and the Software. In particular, but without limitation, Users and Visitors must not: (i) infringe any third-party rights, or (ii) use the identities of other companies/individuals. You acknowledge and agree that Provider and/or the Owner are not responsible for any damage, whether material or not, experienced by natural or legal persons and which could arise directly or indirectly as a consequence of a User actions while using the Site and/or the Software. Only User himself is responsible for his actions while using the Site and/or Software and his/her compliance with all applicable laws.
1. provide true information, including his or her real name, company he represents, contact details for the purposes of billing for using Software and any legal reason may occur in future;
2. not to use the Site and/or Software for performance of unlawful actions or transactions or frauds;
3. not to copy or to otherwise make an illegal use, of information placed on the Site that was uploaded by Owner or any other third party; and
4. to ensure that all information provided is correct.
1. not infringe property rights or personal non-property rights of Owner and/or any third parties (including intellectual property rights);
2. not violate any applicable laws or regulations; and
3. not upload any data that is contrary to law or contains any viruses or other computer programs or files that may
4. interfere with the normal operation of the Site and/or Software,
5. cause damage to the Owner and/or User or their property, or
6. impede a User's use of the Site or Software and the User's computer.
1. not to use any hacking or cheating software or tools to obstruct, disrupt or interfere with the operation of the Site and/or the Software;
2. not to use any robot, iframe, spider, crawler, scraper or other automated means or interface not provided by us to access the Site and/or the Software, including, without limitation, for the purpose of copying, extracting, aggregating, displaying, publishing or distributing any content or data made available via Site and/or Software;
3. not obtain or attempt to obtain any information from the Site and/or the Software, including email addresses or phone numbers of other account holders or other software data;
4. not to use the Site and/or the Software for any illegal, obscene, offensive or immoral purpose. Owner or Provider (or other Owner's licensee) are not responsible for any User`s behavior while using the Site or the Software. Users are solely responsible for his/her use of Site and/or the Software, including the use by their employees or any unauthorized person. Users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their password and account, if any, and are fully responsible for any and all activities that occur under their password or account.
1. immediately notify Owner or Provider of any unauthorized use of their password or account or any other breach of security, and
2. ensure that they exit from their account at the end of each session when accessing the Site/the Software. Provider and/or the Owner will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these obligations. Users undertake to promptly update any information on the Site that becomes irrelevant, outdated or inapplicable due to any changes in the User's previously submitted data (particularly, all data submitted during registration at the Site).
When using the Site, you represent and warrant that you:
1. are 18 years old or older;
2. shall properly comply with all of your obligations as set forth in these Terms and Conditions, End-User Agreement and any other Site Rules;
3. shall be fully and exclusively responsible for any use of the Site and Software;
4. have the right to represent the legal entity on behalf of which you use Software and commit to payments on its behalf;
5. shall pay any and all taxes related to the use of the Software; and
6. shall promptly pay Owner or Provider for any paid Software pursuant to the fees and procedures specified in the Pricelist, and you understand that the non-performance of such obligations may result in an obligation to provide full compensation for any losses incurred by the Owner/Provider.
Owner is entitled, at his sole discretion, to limit or terminate a User's or Visitor's right to use the Site and/or Software, including canceling a User's Account and preventing a User from re-registering on the Site or a Visitor from re-accessing the Site. Owner shall have the right, at his sole discretion, with or in case of a material breach of these Terms and Conditions and/or End-User Agreement without sending a formal notice to a User, to partially or fully block, suspend or terminate such User's User Account, as a result of which the User may be deprived the right to use the Site or any of the Software.
Owner has the right (but are not required to), with an aim of restraining illegal activities, to observe at any time the User's and Visitor's actions, and the Users and the Visitors hereby agree to the same. Owner, aiming to protect the Site Users and Visitors from frauds and other offenses, may collect data about the conduct of Users.
1. modify, update and change the Site and/or Software;
2. remove or modify features, functionalities of the Site and/or Software;
3. stop or terminate the Site / the software entirely or in part; or
4. rearrange any uploaded or posted information as long as such rearrangement does not affect Users' data.
The Site and the Software are operated and maintained solely by the Owner. Provider has nor rights, nor ability to modify the Site / the Software, as well as no rights to use the Software. Provider does not provide any services to the Users, except of Licensee Level Support. Owner is entitled at any time to unilaterally terminate or suspend or transfer to third parties the operation of the Site and the Software, and, to the extent practicable, shall use commercially reasonable efforts to provide Users with notification of the same.
The contents of the Site, such as text, graphics, images, trademarks, service marks, logos and other material, (collectively "Content"), are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws under both Republic of Cyprus and foreign laws, and are owned by the Owner. Unauthorized use of the Content may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. You may not sell or modify the Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, create derivative works or otherwise use or exploit the Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use of the Content on any other web site or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited.
The Content may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Owner (including Provider and other Owner's licensees) makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the Content or about the results to be obtained from using the Site and the Software. The use of the Site, the Software and the Content is at your own risk. Changes are periodically made to the Site / the Software and may be made at any time. OWNER (INCLUDING PROVIDER AND OTHER OWNER'S LICENSEES) DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE AND/OR THE SOFTWARE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE SOFTWARE, THE SITE AND ITS SERVER ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES AND OTHER HARMFUL GOODS. OWNER (INCLUDING PROVIDER AND OTHER OWNER'S LICENSEES) DOES NOT WARRANT AND DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE ABSENCE OF ERRORS AND FAILURES IN THE OPERATION OF THE SITE AND/OR SOFTWARE, INCLUDING THE CORRECTNESS OF WORK OF THE SOFTWARE AND AVAILABILITY OF THE SYSTEM. IF YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR THE CONTENT RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA, PROVIDER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS. THE SITE, SOFTWARE AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN ‘AS IS' BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. PROVIDER, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES.
IN NO EVENT SHALL OWNER (INCLUDING PROVIDER AND OTHER OWNER'S LICENSEES) BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, THE SOFTWARE AND THE CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT OWNER IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF OWNER (INCLUDING PROVIDER AND OTHER OWNER'S LICENSEES) TO YOU FOR ALL CLAIMS ARISING FROM THE SITE, THE SOFTWARE AND THE CONTENT IS LIMITED TO SIX MONTHLY FEES FOR THE CHOSEN SUBSCRIPTION PLAN.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Owner, Provider and/or other Owner's licensees, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of the Site, the Software or the Content or your breach of these Terms and Conditions. Owner shall provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding and shall assist you, at your expense, in defending any such claim suit or proceeding and shall assist you, at your expense, in defending any such claim, suit or proceeding.
The Site may contain links to third party web sites. Owner is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representation regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third party web sites. If you decide to access linked third-party web site, you do so at your own risk.